Tuesday, March 29, 2011

 

Haven't Posted Since When?!?

Wow... It HAS been a long time since I've posted here. Ouch. I really need to work on that. I've been very busy with going back to school to get my degree, so I haven't felt as if I had a lot of relevant stuff to post regarding miniatures. There's always more homework than I feel that I have a lot of time to complete, but I have been trying to work on a few minis here and there. Not so much that is of earth-shattering brilliance, but a few works to keep metal and plastic people, in various states of prep/prime/painted-ness, scattered across my workbench at all times.

It is apparent that Games Day Chicago will be happening again this year, after a brief vacation from the Windy City, and GenCon Indy will also be arriving soon. I hope to be able to attend both of those events, and perhaps have an entry or two worthy of some slight notoriety from the judges. I'll just have to see how things work out in those regards. I'm slightly disappointed that I won't be able to make it to Adepticon this year, and participate in the first ever Crystal Brush competition. Unfortunately, there was a conflicting event on the schedule, and I had already agreed to it before I had noted the date of Adepticon on the calendar. Ah well, perhaps next year... That would also give me some additional time to prepare a few entries that might be worthy of the awesome competition present there at Adepticon.

So-- How are YOU GUYS doing? ;-)

Kent

Comments:
Kent, it's good to meet up with you in the blogosphere! ha ha. I definitely understand how you feel with hobby and homework. Bummer about Adepticon, I'm still undecided if I'll go. It sounds like a really great time.

All the best,
 
Geez... That post has been a year ago! I guess I really haven't been active enough on my hobby stuff, let alone blogging about it.

It IS good to hear from you, Matt. I'll admit that I've had a bit more inspiration for working on minis again, and your enthusiasm has been infectious. I suppose that it helps having some brand-new Space Wolf models to work on, too. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?